Thursday, June 10, 2010

So Tired.

So I've been helping Peej get the apartment in order. Foo! He has a lot of stuff! But I knew that, so not really shocked that it's taking a bit of time to get it all sorted out. The place is looking good, and we should be pretty much done by tomorrow.

So, that's why I'm tired. Yup.

Achy too. Moving boxes around makes you achy.

And age. Age makes you tired and achy. Indeed. I'm not the burly, strapping young man I was, when I could stay up late, get up early, tote and bale for 10 or 12 hours, run a marathon, wrestle alligators, crochet, go out carousing with friends until the wee hours, roll bums for change, and get up and do it all again.

Nope. Now I get tired and achy.

Screw you natural progression of time! What the hell did I ever do to you?

On the up side, it's been a solid 2 or 3 days of workout. And I am looking ripped! Well, I feel ripped. OK, I feel like I ripped a muscle somewhere I wasn't aware I had muscle to rip....

It doesn't matter though, it's worth helping the kid brother get his place in order.

Anyhoo, I think I'ma go rest these weary old bones.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment