Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am always amused...

I'm always amused by the world, and people in general...

One of my faves is the unemployed who still manage to buy the newest and best of whatever....now don't get me wrong, I'm all about buying shit when you have the dough, but don't complain about your lack of employment after posting your new iPhone.

Speaking of cell phones, another funny one is the rabid loyalty people have to their phone/cell service/whatever of choice. I mean, it's a phone. Does it serve its function? Then who cares what you have, right? I always laugh when I mention what carrier I'm on, and someone inevitably state "aw I hate those guys, they suck, nothing but bad service!" when in the 10+ years I've used them, not a lick of trouble, but, there again, that is my experience.

I guess the common thread is human nature. Personally, I think people have a need to feel needed. Which is OK, but I think it manifests itself, at times, in the ways mentioned above. Specifically, the way people seems to always need to give their opinion on everything, usually unsolicited.

But it's all good, right? It's not intended as anything but friendly advice.

it juts always amuses me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment