Friday, February 4, 2011

I don't know...

Seriously, I can't think of anything to write. But I wanted to keep on this blogging thing, cause well, I should really get some sort of discipline in my life....

I figured I shouldn't go for more than 2 or 3 days between blogging, as to keep it up.

Apropos of nothing...I was driving to the Museum, for a meeting, and what should pass me, but none other than Herbie, the love bug!! It was pretty cool, seeing Herbie, just out on the street like that. It even had a vanity plate, a black one! I didn't know they did vanity plates back then. It read "HERBIEEE." I actually managed to get a pic of it:


In other news, i have been puzzling over this friend, who, at one point was almost a romance...we shared a moment many years ago, I may tell the story eventually, but that's for another blog...ANYhoo, we remained friends, and kept in touch for a while, but lost touch, or better said, I managed to drop the ball with communication and stuff. Over probably the last few months to about a year, I have tried to reconnect...but, to my dismay, I have had no success. I write to her on FB, have called and texted...but nothing. I wonder if she just doesn't want to be friends anymore, or she's just super busy...

Oh, and I really miss my guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment