Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tid Bits

I was amused to find out that George Carlin wrote in one of his books that women are crazy and men are stupid, which is the basic tenet of my personal philosophy, which I call The Great Cosmic Joke©. I knew I should have been wearing a tin foil hat all these years.

The Name of my blog is a quote from The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension, tag line is from Billy Bragg's song Milkman of Human Kindness, and the name Pere Macaco is Portugese for father Monkey, in case you were wondering.

I do not consider myself a musician. I do sing, as well as play guitar. I also play a little bass, mandolin, violin, and field drum. All self taught. And you can REALLY tell when I play.

My favorite animal is the monkey. Well, primates in general, really. I was also born in the Year of the Monkey. And am a Libra.

As you may have noticed, I really couldn't think of anything to write about...and that's ok, cause this kind of post will make up for the ones where I tend to go on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment