Saturday, January 7, 2012

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT!

Yea, I missed posting last night...you wanna make something of it??

Didn't think so. :D

So, I'm sitting here just getting ready for bed. Well, ready for bed, but sitting at the computer, listening to some K-Pop, and thinking about stuff, like I do.

Today was a nice mellow day. Got up late-ish, went to run a couple errands with the Nora, had some dim sum, came home and did laundry. Oh and watched two movies: the Devil's Backbone and the 5000 Fingers of Dr. T.

Both amazing! Both of us really enjoyed them.

I like Devil's Backbone a lot more than I did Cronos, but not as much as I liked Pan's Labyrinth...just realizing in general how much I enjoy Del Toro's directing.

5000 Finger is a gem. Serious. Dr. Seuss written and designed, and really entertaining. I loved it.

Anyhoo...i'ma get some sleep...getting back to weekly gaming tomorrow. :)

I leave you with this video of a current favorite K-Pop song. Enjoy!

2 comments: